Click on the link below to read the Superintendent's recommended CCSD Reopening of School Plan, approved by the School Board July 9, 2020. Looking for the FAQs? Those are posted at https://bit.ly/CCSDfaqs20 Looking for the Digital Learning Commitment Form? It is posted at https://bit.ly/CCSDdlcommit20
Updated July 29, 2020
- Page 8, addition of the CCSD COVID-19 Exposure and Response Plan.
- Page 9, the addition of the word “strongly” in the sentence, “CCSD strongly encourages and recommends that students wear face coverings in situations where social distancing cannot be achieved”.
- Appendix N: CCSD Reporting Guide for COVID-19 Exposure and/or Confirmed Cases
- Appendix C: Visitor and Volunteer Guidelines
Updated September 2, 2020
- Page 4: Addition of the Hybrid Learning Model in the chart at the bottom
- Page 7: Additional sentence regarding CDC Resources
- Page 8: Hybrid Schedule rationale and chart
- Page 9: Addition of the term “TOTAL” to the DPH definition of close contact and inclusion of DPH qualifier that persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last three months do not have to quarantine following an exposure.
- Page 12: Addition of “Other CCSD Facilities Enhancements”
- Pag 14: Addition of IDEA language
- Page 20: Updated GaDOE/DPH Georgia’s Path to Recover for K-12 Schools
- Page 33: Addition of Appendix O: CDC Resources for Schools and Parents
- Page 34: Addition of Appendix P: GaDOE Guidance of Restart and Implementation for the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
8.12.2020: Updated GA Department of Health Interim Guidelines for Schools