Cherokee County School District is a high-performing public school system in Metro Atlanta, with 40 schools and centers, 4,800 employees and more than 42,200 students.
The Cherokee County School District consists of:
- 23 elementary, Grades K-5;
- 7 middle schools, Grades 6-8;
- 6 high schools, Grades 9-12;
- ACE Academy, alternative daytime program, Grades 6-12;
- Polaris Evening Program, alternative evening program, Grades 9-12;
- Tippens Education Center;
- CCSD Preschool Centers: Ralph Bunche Center and Johnston Preschool.
Please see the overview posted here outlining CCSD and school accomplishments.
A back-to-school message from Superintendent of Schools Dr. Brian V. Hightower is posted here.
The 2018 Council for Quality Growth “State of the County” presentation by Dr. Hightower, “We Are! Educating the Emerging Generation” is posted here.
Want to learn more? Check out these short videos celebrating our teachers, students and leaders!
For more information or questions, please call 770.479.1871 or email email@example.com.