What is my counselor's job?
- Works with students, parents, and teachers/administrators
- Counsels students individually, in small group, and in large classroom guidance settings
- Helps to identify the needs of students
- Encourages better students relationships
- Promotes positive attitudes and good choices
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies
- Provides preventive and developmental guidance
How can I see my counselor?
- Students may refer themselves by asking a teacher
- Parents may refer their child
- Teachers/administrators may refer students
- Counseling is a voluntary and confidential service!
Need to visit our school nurse??
Our forms will be available through the new Gateway registration site. If you need to contact our nurse, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. McFarland will be available at meet and greet for any questions
- All Rx medications need to be in the bottle with Rx label attached and all otc meds must be in original sealed bottles with a medication form completed by a parent.
- All meds should be brought to school by a parent and should not be on our buses.