Summer Office Hours
Through a partnership between Get Georgia Reading and myON, all educators, librarians, students and parents in Georgia have free access to thousands of enhanced digital books available in myON through August 31, 2018.
Digital books in the award-winning myON personalized literacy platform provide flexible reading scaffolds, embedded tools, and metrics to support and track student reading and growth.
Getting Started is Quick and Easy!
Go to myON.com and click the myON Login button.
- Enter the following login information:
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading (Type the first few letters and select from the drop-down menu.)
- Username: cherokeecounty
- Click onthe Sign In button, select a book and start reading!
Watch this short video with your students for tips on finding great books in myON.
Read anywhere, anytime with online and offline access!
- Anywhere – at home or school, in the library, Y or other community settings
- Anytime – days, evenings, weekends, holidays and school breaks
- Online – via any Internet-enabled device
- Offline – via free mobile apps for Kindle Fire HD, Android Devices, iPads and Google Chrome
To learn more, visit https://about.myon.com/GetGAREADING or contact Matt Riordan, Account Manager, at 1-866-391-4349 or email@example.com.
In the News: myON and Renaissance recently came together to deliver a shared vision of literacy growth for all students. Learn more about our digital literacy solutions.
- View the myON recommended system requirements.
- For this partnership program, all readers share a single account with unlimited, 24x7 access to enhanced digital books in myON without personalization elements.