Hello Grizzly Families!
Do you want to do something special for your student’s upcoming birthday, celebrate a special event or accomplishment? Now you can share milestones and special occasions by making your student a “Rock” Star. You can paint your message on the Grizzly Graffiti Rock for everyone to see!
The Grizzly Graffiti Rock is a great way to send your special message...
Show your school spirit, wish someone "Happy Birthday!" or "Congratulations!"
- Reservations Required
- Cost is $25 for one day (5pm-5pm) ****NO REFUNDS****
- Dates are available on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
- You may paint the rock starting at 5pm the day before your reservation, so it will be ready for the morning carpool line of your reserved day. For example, if your child's birthday is April 15th, reserve April 15th. You may begin painting the rock on April 14th at 5pm in order for it to be ready for morning carpool on the reserved date.
- No Advertising
- No Political Messages
- Online Payment is required at the time of reservation.
- No other forms of payment will be accepted. o MUST Include Message that will be painted
- Some dates will be unavailable for school use
GRAFFITI ROCK POLICIES:
- Paint must be kept away from the building and sidewalks.
- Bring your own water (ie. gallon jug) for clean-up.
- Do Not dispose of any paint products or tools at the school.
- 48 HR maximum reservation
- Creekview High School Administrators reserve the right to remove/cover any messages deemed inappropriate for school campus.
- RESERVE YOUR DAY ONLINE FIRST, THEN PLEASE EMAIL Trina Hutchison (firstname.lastname@example.org) WITH THE MESSAGE YOU INTEND TO PAINT.
- When adding your chosen day to your cart, if you see the message “Out of stock” that means the day is no longer available.
Grizzly Graffiti Rock Online Payment Link
Please contact email@example.com with “Graffiti Rock” in the memo if you have any questions.
Graffiti Rock is a school fundraiser. Funds will be used to help pay for school programs and/or initiatives.
There are TWO sides to paint on the rock. You will need approximately a quart of paint to spread with a roller/brush or 2-3 cans of spray paint plus the paint used for your design. You will likely need two cans of spray paint for the background. You can either use a stencil or free-hand your design. It will likely take at least an hour to complete the project. A bucket of water and rags are helpful to clean brushes and hands. Please do not use paint thinner on campus. HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE!!!
UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR RESERVATION, YOU ARE PROVIDING CONSENT TO THE SCHOOL ALLOWING US TO PUBLISH PHOTOS OF ANY AND ALL ARTWORK PLACED ON GRAFFITI ROCK BY YOU TO OUR FB GROUP PAGE OR ANY APPROVED CREEKVIEW HIGH PUBLICATION.