Creekview Parking Pass In-Person Reservations SY 2022-2023
Debt Payment Deadline - Debts must be paid before a student can receive a parking pass.
July 18th 2:00 pm - All school debts (textbooks, parking fines etc.) must be paid through the Online School Payment System (OSP). The link can be found on the school webpage under the payments box.
- PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ONLINE (checks or cash will not be accepted).
- OVERDUE PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED DURING THE RESERVATION PROCESS ON JULY 20th.
- Overdue textbooks may be dropped off at the school between 12pm – 1pm in the front office lobby.
In-Person - Reservation List at the Gym Concessions
July 20th - 8:00 am - 10:00 am - All Seniors
July 21st - 8:00 am - 10:00 am - Dual Enrollment Juniors/Work-Based Learning Juniors/Remaining Seniors
July 22nd - 8:00 am - 10:00 am - All Juniors/Remaining Dual Enrollment Juniors/Remaining Work-Based Learning Juniors/Remaining Seniors
- 1 student reservation per person (Student, Family Member, Neighbor or Friend).
- MUST SUBMIT A PHOTOCOPY OF THE STUDENT’S DRIVER’S LICENSE TO SECURE RESERVATION.
- Parking spot numbers will not be negotiated or traded and will be assigned randomly by administration.
- Due to limited parking, not all juniors are guaranteed a spot.
Please note: Place in line will not determine receipt of a parking pass or parking space number. Names will be selected randomly by administration. See the FAQ below for more information.
Parking Pass Notification
July 25th – Please check the email that is on file with the school for your Parent/Guardian. Students receiving a spot will receive an email with a payment link after 12:00 pm. All remaining students will be placed on the waitlist.
In-Person - Parking Pass Pick Up at the Gym Concessions
- Pass may be picked up by student, family member, or friend if all paperwork has been submitted.
- All debts must be cleared, and parking pass must be paid for prior to arrival.
- PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED DURING PICK-UP.
- If documentation is missing, the parking pass will only be held for 30 calendar days after purchase.
July 27th 8:00 am - 11:00 am – Parking Pass pick-up for Seniors
July 28th 8:00 am - 11:00 am – Parking Pass pick-up for Dual Enrollment/Work Based Learning/Juniors
NO COPIES OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION WILL BE COPIED AT THE SCHOOL. – A COPY MUST BE READY TO GIVE TO THE SCHOOL.
Please bring the following items to be dropped off for your parking pass to be released:
- 2022-2023 Parking Application and Parent/Student agreement
- Photocopy of Student’s Driver’s License
- Photocopy of Vehicle Registration
- Photocopy of Proof of Insurance - Student’s name must be on 1 of the following:
- (Insurance Card, Policy, Binder Agreement or Declaration Page)
2022-2023 Parking Application
2022-2023 Parent/Student Agreement
CVHS Tardy Policy
Printable Creekview Parking Pass In-Person Reservations SY 2022-2023
FAQ About Creekview Parking Pass In-Person Reservations SY 2022-2023