“Send A Message,
Help us celebrate
Red Ribbon Week!
October 24th-October 31st
Schedule of Events
Thursday, October 24, 2019- “Happy Red Ribbon Week.”
- Dress Up Day: Encourage students to wear Red!
- Activity: Continue Door Decorating
- Student will receive a special surprise!
Friday, October 25, 2019- “Team Up to be Drug Free.”
- Dress Up Day: Encourage students to wear their Favorite Team’s Jersey!
- Activity: Complete Door Decorating. Doors will be judged this afternoon!
Monday, October 28, 2019 “Send A Positive Message.”
- Dress Up Day: Encourage students to wear OR create clothing with a Positive Message.
- Activity: Homerooms will deliver positive handwritten messages to another assigned homeroom.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019- “Join the Fight Against Drugs.”
- Dress Up Day: Encourage students to wear Camouflage.
- Activity: Students will complete a Red Ribbon Week Activity in connections.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019- “I’m Too Bright for Drugs.”
- Dress Up: Encourage students to dress in Bright Neon colors.
- Students will receive a special surprise!
Thursday, October 31, 2019- “Drugs Will Haunt You for Life!”
- Students can wear their favorite Halloween costume that is school appropriate.
- Best dressed students from each advisement class will be entered into the Halloween Costume Contest at 9:00 a.m.