The Cherokee County School District provides continuous educational services for students who are unable to attend school due to a diagnosed serious medical or psychiatric condition for a minimum of ten consecutive school days or for intermittent periods of time for a minimum of ten school days per year. These services may be provided in the hospital, at the child’s home, or at other locations.
- What is the purpose of Hospital/Homebound (HHB) instruction?
- I’m not sure my child needs Hospital/Homebound services. What should I do?
- How do parents request HHB services?
- What if my child only requires periodic absences due to his or her illness?
- If I have questions regarding required documentation, who should I contact?
- How much instructional time is provided for a student eligible for HHB services?
- Who provides HHB instruction?
- Does CCSD have to provide HHB services to students enrolled in online courses?
- Does CCSD have to provide HHB services during the summer?