Cherokee County School District Online Registration Guide
Our new Online Registration system allows parents/guardians to enter their students’ registration information quickly, safely, and efficiently from home.
You will be asked to enter the following information:
• Mailing address: if different from your home address
• Emergency contact name and phone number: you may add emergency contacts to be contacted in an emergency (Note: Someone other than a parent should be listed as an emergency contact.)
• Parent/Guardian phone numbers: home, cell, and work
• Parent email address: email address, if available
• Student birth certificate: you will need this document to verify student’s full legal name
• Student Social Security Card/Number: student’s social security number
• Year student entered 9th grade: for high school only
• Health conditions and allergies
• Medicine taken at school: including dose, frequency, and reason taken
• Doctor: Name and phone number (optional)
ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS
Our Online Registration software requires that parents have an Active email address. If you do not have an email account, it is easy to create one. Below are three sites and providers that are frequently used and are free of charge. (You do not have to use one of these providers. These are just suggestions)
• Google’s Gmail https://accounts.google.com/
• SignUp Yahoo! Mail https://login.yahoo.com/config/login
• Microsoft’s Outlook http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-com/
*Be sure to select the appropriate school year to begin the enrollment process. Students who will begin attending school will need to be enrolled in the 2022-23 school year. Those students who are preregistering for the next school year will need to show 2023-24 as the school year in the Online Enrollment software.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
You will need to create a new ParentVUE account to begin the enrollment process for the first time.
1. Click on Create a New Account.
2. You will then accept the agreement and enter your name and email address.
Once this is completed, you will see this message:
3. You will receive an email stating that your ParentVUE account has been created successfully. The email will contain a link
that sends you to the Confirm Registration page and then to the Create Password page. (See examples below.)
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
You will be asked to upload or provide the school with a copy of these documents:
• Certified Birth Certificate or an official document showing proof of birth date
• Proof of Residency
• A current completed Georgia certificate of immunization – GA DPH Form 3231
• A completed current Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening form - GA DPH Form 3300
• Custody documentation if applicable
• Parent/Guardian Photo ID
• Child’s social security card (or you may decline to provide this information)
• Report cards or official school transcript
• Withdrawal form from previous school
• Discipline records (students enrolling in grades 7-12)
BEGIN ONLINE REGISTRATION
Click the Add Student button to add your student. Complete all the information, following the prompts.
• Submit when finished.
• You can log back into the Online Registration system to check the status of the enrollment application at any time.
• If you need to enroll another student at a later date, use the same login credentials (username and password) that you have created, and click on Add Student to begin.