School Mission Statement
Liberty Elementary School’s mission is to empower students to become responsible citizens who will be ready to face the challenges of the future. Liberty ES will foster a love of learning, provide quality education, promote being kind and serving others, and create an engaging, supportive learning environment. Liberty ES is a school where students receive academically rigorous instruction in order to positively impact academic achievement and critical thinking.
School Belief Statements
· Learning is a shared responsibility where students, parents, faculty, staff, and the community are accountable for student success.
· All students are provided opportunities to become productive citizens.
· The faculty and staff provide an inclusive and caring atmosphere that promotes a positive and safe learning environment.
· Students learn best when they are actively engaged and challenged.
· Students are provided a differentiated and flexible approach to curriculum based upon individual needs.
· Students have the opportunity to display leadership abilities that will increase confidence and promote taking responsibility.
· Teachers promote student achievement when presenting lessons with academic rigor that are relative to real life experiences.
· Students develop self-discipline skills that promote social and emotional growth.
· Students are expected to demonstrate the positive character traits of respect and responsibility to encourage the development of intrinsic values synonymous with good citizenship as students are given opportunities to practice being kind and serving others through the character education program.
· Students are provided access to current instructional technologies and are given the opportunity to develop the skills to use these technologies to increase their productivity and achievement.
· All educators continually demonstrate the use of effective research-based strategies, considered as best practices, and continuously further their knowledge base by participating in professional learning activities.