School Council is made up of elected MRES parents/guardians, staff, and community representatives who serve a two year term.
Members of the School Council are accountable to the constituents they serve and shall:
- Maintain a school-wide perspective on issues
- Regularly participate in council meetings
- Participate in information and training programs
- Act as a liaison between the School Council and the community
- Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community
- Work to improve student achievement and performance
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held at 2:45pm in the MRES Conference Room.
September 19, 2019 February 13, 2020
November 21, 2019 May 7, 2020
2019-2020 School Council Meeting Minutes
September 19, 2019
November 21, 2019