AP Course Information:
Find out here about the AP Courses at Sequoyah. Sequoyah offers a variety of AP courses that will prepare students for college and also give them the opportunity to get college credit. View the SHS AP course catalog.
Honors/Advanced Placement Informational Video
Honors/AP Night 2022
AP Exam Information:
- AP Exams will be administered at Sequoyah East.
- Current test dates are post on the AP College Board website. See below if you have two exams at the same time.
- Students currently enrolled in AP courses at SHS are eligible to sit for AP exams.
- Students will not automatically be registered for AP exams.
- The AP exam fee is $96.00 per exam
- Registration can be completed from any computer with internet access
- Have a debit or credit card available before beginning registration
- To register, students should visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/110590
To complete registration, students must answer all the indicated required questions. Registration is not complete until students print the confirmation page provided at the end.
- SHS only orders exams for students who have registered and completed payment for an exam by the due date. There will be no extra exams available on test day.
- State funds are available for one AP STEM exam for students enrolled in AP STEM courses. *Only students approved for the Federal Free/Reduced Student Lunch program should click the button for AP Exam Reduced Registration
*Cost Concerns: Students currently participating in the Federal Free/Reduced Lunch program qualify for a fee reduction. Each exam is $53.00. If the exam fee(s) creates an undue burden on any family please contact Student Services before February 1st by phone at (770) 721-3200. Student’s families will be asked to complete the application for the Federal Free/Reduced Student Lunch Program to be considered for financial assistance, https://frmealapp.cherokee.k12.ga.us.
NO EXAMS CAN BE ORDERED AFTER THE DEADLINE. THERE ARE NO LATE ORDERING DATES. EXAMS NOT PAID IN FULL WILL BE CANCELLED.
*If two or more of your exams conflict, register for both exams and Student Services will order one exam for the regular administration and the other for the late administration.
AP students will receive the testing location in advance. AP students must report at 7:30 a.m. for the 8:00 a.m. exam and 11:30 a.m. for a noon exam. Students late to the exam will not be allowed to test.