Visit Online School Payments to pay school fees online with debit or credit card.
Please be aware that parking permit fees are $100 for the 22-23 year.
- completed 2022 - 2023 parking permit application (parent signature is required on the application unless student is 18 years old)
- current driver’s license (no learner's permits)
- current proof of valid insurance with student name on the policy.
- current vehicle registration and license plate information.
- $100 cash, money order, or credit card (online)
** If you have any unpaid fees or fines including parking tickets, textbooks, media center, etc you must pay them before you can purchase a parking pass for the new school year. **
* School Meal Payments
The K12PaymentCenter.com is your portal to convenient, secure meal account management.
The K12 Payment Center features:
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications are sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Multiple K12PaymentCenter accounts can link to one student, giving more than one individual the ability to pay on a student’s account
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you choose
- ...and more!
Free Reduced Meal Application, Meal Charge Policy & Online Payment Information