Visit Online School Payments to pay school fees online with debit or credit card.
* PROM 2019: Tickets will be on sale every Friday morning for cash only OR can be purchased ONLINE
Please be aware that parking permit fees are $75 for the year.
- completed parking permit application (parent signature is required on the application unless student is 18 years old)
- signed parking attendance agreement
- current driver’s license
- current proof of insurance
- current vehicle registration and license plate information.
- $75 cash, money order, or credit card (online)
** If you have an unpaid parking ticket from WHS you must pay it before you can purchase a parking pass for the new school year. **
* School Meal Payments
The K12PaymentCenter.com is your portal to convenient, secure meal account management.
The K12 Payment Center features:
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications are sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Multiple K12PaymentCenter accounts can link to one student, giving more than one individual the ability to pay on a student’s account
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you choose
- ...and more!
Free Reduced Meal Application, Meal Charge Policy & Online Payment Information