PARKING PASSES FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR GOING ON SALE WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6, 2018!
If you are interested in purchasing a student parking permit for the 2018-2019 school year, the first day to purchase them will be Wednesday, June 6 from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Please be aware that parking permit fees are $75 for the year.
In order to purchase a parking permit, students will need the following:
- a completed parking permit application
- parent signature is required on the application unless student is 18 years old
- a signed parking attendance agreement
- current driver’s license
- current proof of insurance
- current vehicle registration and license plate information
- $75 cash, money order, or credit card (online)
- Online payments help speed the process up! If you have an unpaid parking ticket from WHS you must pay it before you can purchase a parking pass for the new school year.
- After Wednesday, June 6, 2018 we will be selling parking permits daily throughout the summer from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. each day!
- Parking permits are sold on a first come basis. Seniors will be given an opportunity to pick their parking spot location.
- All documents are available in the front office of the school or may be accessed at the following website: http://cherokeek12.net/woodstockhs/payments/parking/