We have a quick turn-around time to plan for the two dates in March and 2 more potential dates in April should we have a two-shot vaccine process.
1. Vaccinations for staff will take place between 7:30 and 4:30 on March 11th and 12th. If a second vaccine is needed, those will take place on April 15th and 16th. CCSD does not get to choose the vaccine. As of today, we do not know if we are getting a 1 or 2 shot vaccine.
2. Next week we will follow the following schedule…
a. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – Standard 6 Period Day. Students report to WMS
b. Thursday and Friday – Digital Learning Block Day schedule we used in January. See attachment. Students do not report to school.
c. The existing expectations from the January DLD’s are in place for synchronous and asynchronous delivery.
3. Teachers will have recorded lessons for their classes with specific instructions in Canvas if they are schedule to be vaccinated during scheduled class time. All other classes will operate the way we operated in January with synchronous and asynchronous classes.
4. If you have a scheduled meeting with a staff member, please reach out to them. They made need to reschedule based on assigned vaccination times.
5. Please reply to the linked survey below if you need a Chromebook for the 2 days in March. There are specific instructions in the survey.
We will not process requests accepted after noon on 3/9/21.
a. Chromebook Request
b. Please request only 1 Chromebook per family at WMS.
March 11 and 12th Information